At Datanova, we understand the varying needs of business, and provide a range of services within our support centre to aid in your organisation's growth. From network administration to server management, hosting and collocation, we understand differing organisational needs, and will work closely with you to tailor a solution to suit.
Datanova's 24/7 helpdesk can troubleshoot just about any problem, keeping your systems live and secure, so you can maintain a productive workforce focused on your core business.
We see the support centre as a value-adding function
Rather than acting purely in response to issues, we see support centre as a value-adding function. Due to the frequency of communications between the support centre and users across the organisation, Datanova is in an ideal position to advise management of their systems strength and weaknesses, and act proactively to improve user satisfaction and the knowledge base of the organisation.
Datanova's flexible Support Centre agreements include:
- Web Application Support including web application and website administration, support, content management and hosting, allowing you to focus on your business.
- Network Software, Hardware and Infrastructure Support are provided to keep your key assets secure and online. Datanova offer a full range of flexible service agreements that can include management, hosting and colocation of servers, backup systems, switches and firewalls.
- Desktop Support includes desktop computers, laptops, printers and peripherals, to keep your users productive.
- Business Application Support includes a range of commonly used applications, custom applications, and email support.
- Training and Reporting are incorporated into every Datanova agreement including training of key staff and periodic reports identifying key issues, and detailed time tracking and bottlenecks. Agreements can also include the design, delivery, analysis and reporting of periodic employee surveys, and the design and delivery of face to face tutorials and training.
- Online Support Services providing your employees with access to a range of video training resources, tailored to your individual organisation's needs, cutting your costs and improving productivity.
- Third-Party Liaison Services are also offered, whereby Datanova acts as the interface between third party technology suppliers (e.g. ISPs) and your organisation, streamlining service delivery and reducing employee frustration.
With 'Smart-hands' on-call to keep your systems online, Datanova is the natural choice if you want flexibility, security and personal customer service for all your information and communication technology needs.
Contact us today to find out how we can support your organisation's growth.